Lulu Flint
outcast [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 7:38:05 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango lulu"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
years ago, she’d once been turned away by her brother from kanto’s team rocket. though it had been for her own safety, it had felt like a bitter rejection. she’d wanted to belong. she’d wanted a chance. alas, back to galar she’d gone to prove herself.[break][break]

himiko yamaguchi’s story was much different. there had been a notable failure to tackle an anomaly, but the family’s rejection had felt relatable enough to pull her file. she’d found her hunter. she reached out, with a request to meet.[break][break]

dress warm, her message had said.[break][break]

at the edge of the silent icelands, she waited for the outcast daughter of kanto’s black market.[break][break]

[break]
duo wild - ice / steel

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".lulu"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; overflow:hidden;} .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
outcast [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 23:08:12 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
Himiko had gotten the message when she had returned back from her patrol mission with a set of other grunts in the force. There really wasn't much of a reason to see it as anything important given that they seemed to be a test in patience more so than keen eyesight. She returned home to get the message and location sent to her by a higher up, . Something about wanting company by the silent icelands.

Color her interested.

Some time after Lulu arrived, Himiko would approach dressed in a worn yet cozy winter coat, alongside winter pants and boots. Her eyes carried themselves over to the other woman as she approached. Wrapped up tidy around her neck in the coat was the cozy head of her Salandit. "Flint." Himiko put it shortly, her stoic gaze never faltering. "Wonderful to talk with you in person. I'm a bit of a scientist myself."

She offered a casual smirk and continued forward to look over at the icy landscape. The white color edged on the light beige color of rocks and earth while the temperature around them. "I wasn't here when this all took place. What happened to create this ice filled crater?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
outcast [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 4:40:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOGEDEMARU APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNET RISE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DURANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRUANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUILLOTINE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENTRAINMENT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,682 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
outcast [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 7:08:58 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
the scientist and her houndoom watched himiko’s approach. ”yamaguchi,” she acknowledged in turn. her dog looked away, feeling the sense of ease at the company and returning its attention to the unknowns of their frozen environment.[break][break]

by the smirk that followed her remark, lulu assumed himiko was joking about the scientist bit, but the possibility that she wasn’t was intriguing. [break][break]

“a dragon from beyond our world,” she answered about the iceland’s origin. ”a giant kyurem, that broke into our universe the day the meteor, meteno 99943, arrived. this is some of what it was able to accomplish, before hoopa pushed it back into its dimension.”[break][break]

a couple of wild pokemon could be seen watching nearby, steel gleaming under the hot afternoon sun that did nothing to melt the snow around them.[break][break]

”we’re here to look for varoom, but feel free to do your own hunting.”[break][break][break]

[break]
skipping!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; overflow:hidden;} .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
outcast [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 21:56:53 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
"Looking for a specific Pokemon then, hm? Even a poison one as well, my specialty~" The Salandit hiding in Himiko's coat let out a pleased hiss. Its snout was briefly sticking out of of neckline before sniffing the air and squirming back inside. "I've heard about them. Finnicky little things. We'll see if we can find one out here."

Himiko listened to Lulu's brief tale, a hand going to her chin in thought. Those scheming eyes moved back to the wilderness around them, imagining a fearsome dragon being the cause for a freakish wintery mountain to remained trapped like this for likely some time now. Although its presence and a Hoopa's was certainly a cause for some type of ecological anomaly. How amusing.

"I had only heard of its aftermath back when I was still in Kanto. Quite the show indeed that you Rockets over here gave us." The woman took a moment to gaze over the rocky landscapes at the many miles of ice and snow across form them. A few stray Pokemon wandered across the snow filled landscape as she let out a soft chuckle. "Never thought I would get to see it in person. Really puts things into perspective, doesn't it?"

It took some amount of time as Himiko watched the scenery before she turned back to Lulu with amused eyes. "If I may inquire, is there any reason why you specifically invited me out here?"

[skipping]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
outcast [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 0:07:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PERRSERKER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TOUGH CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAY DAY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AMAURA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW WARNING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] HAZE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,682 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
outcast [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 13:33:39 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
”i hope so. they've eluded me, and i don’t exactly have all the time in the world to wander around in the snow, unfortunately.”[break][break]

her gaze drifted to the flash of a silver coin, reflecting the afternoon sunlight. a perrserker, watching them from a safe distance. gorgo watched back silently, the threat in the dog’s eye subtle and cool.[break][break]

”hoenn’s a ruthless place. it will eat you alive if you let it.” and she had, in many ways.[break][break]

her amber eyes slid over again at himiko’s question, a brief silence preceding her explanation. “i’m aware of your history. being turned away by your own blood must be a hard thing to endure.” the feeling of relating went unmentioned. compassion was out of character for the head scientist; exposing her own heartache was far more so.[break][break]

“i wanted to give you a chance. if you’re able to help me here, i’ll be sure to let the upper brass know.”[break][break][break]

[break]
skipping!

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
outcast [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 7:30:21 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
"Of course. I had a feeling..."

Her history, why did it always come back to her greatest failure? Himiko's expression remained neutral, honed in on Lulu as she stood in place. She was livid, clenching her teeth in a retained fury while keeping herself held back only by the happenstance that it was a superior here with her. The Kanto native said nothing for a moment, then exhaled, facing away from Lulu. The chance to prove herself was appreciated, one which she couldn't think about at the moment.

"I'm not ashamed of it." she lied through her grit teeth. "Everyone makes mistakes. I'll get back home soon enough." Maybe it was just the blind fury in her system that caused her to look at the nearby Perrserker wandering about. She whistled to wake the Salandit from her sleep. A masked head popped out of her neckline and scurried back onto the ground in the direction of the steel-type. She watched while Rouge scuffled with the wild Pokemon. She was quiet, then groaned to herself.

"We'll find that Varoom." Himiko asked, crossing her arms while the Salandit used FLAMETHROWER on the Perrserker. The intensity of the heat melted the ice around it until the snow fall began to dot the barren landscape once more. "Simple enough. Even if I have to turn this place into a desert." The Perrserker was sent flying back, followed by one of her Pokeballs being thrown through the air and crashing down upon him. Himiko awaited to see if she would catch it before looking back to Lulu.

"What kind of research do you do in your work? I've been thinking of applying for other departments."

[attempting catch on perrserker]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
outcast [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 17:29:56 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ORTHWORM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARTH EATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHED TAIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY COPPERAJAH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEAVY METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
CAUGHT THE PERRSERKER!
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,682 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
outcast [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 14:14:33 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
lulu had little faith in himiko’s outcome. hoenn shackled many and killed more. a black hole, from which few escaped or were lucky enough to be sent away from and were not the same.[break][break]

but maybe the young yamaguchi would defy her odds, and go back to war-torn kanto, to live among the people she cared about – or at least, whose opinions she seemed to care about. who was she to judge?[break][break]

”family is important. it’s all we truly have in this world. if you feel you must return to the people who sent you away, then more power to you.” a pause, before she confided, ”i did so myself once.”[break][break]

under the salandit’s flamethrower, kyurem’s ice was incredibly resilient, imparted with divine power. what little was gone quickly returned, a white plague on the landscape.[break][break]

lulu observed. of turning the iceland into a desert, she simply said, “good luck.”[break][break]

himiko’s interest in her research was somewhat unexpected, but she was reminded of what she’d perceived as a joke minutes prior – that the hunter was something of a scientist herself.[break][break]

“is that so?” there was new interest in her voice. she had done plenty of recruiting. ”energy, space, other worlds... all forces and things from beyond this place in existence, and the technology to investigate them. and dreams, lately – in particular, what i believe to be their connection to other universes.”[break][break]

“does any of that interest you?”[break][break]

[break]
skipping!

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
outcast [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 23:29:49 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
Himiko hadn't been expecting Lulu's answer after the pause. It had been a sobering thought to see that somebody may have been in a similar situation. Her expression didn't change at all. Just focused ever on the horizon for the Pokemon they had been searching for. The Salandit continued to dig through the snow while the hunt continued. A large figure came into the distance, one which caused the stoic woman to suddenly perk up.

A Copperajah, its normally orange coat a beautiful green color. She absolutely must add it to her team! "Wait." The Kanton smiled and hurried closer while her Salandit moved behind her. Once close enough to launch a surprise attack, she motioned for it to instigate the fight. Rouge skittered forward and launched a plume of flames at the Copperajah with FLAMETHROWER! The hot flames, while weak, still dealt considerable damage to the steel-type. The trade continued for a moment or so longer before the Salandit had came out the victor.

A pokeball was sent sailing towards the fallen Pokemon. Himiko's back was still to Lulu, though after a few minutes of silence, she relented.

"You want to know the worst part about it?" she asked hesitantly, her eyes briefly flickering to the other woman before going elsewhere. "I've tried to reach out to talk to them, ask how things are back home, but they never did respond back to me. I've been away for close to a year now, but nobody seems to care. Not even the people I used to supervise."

Maybe a small part of her felt hurt, though that bitterness was quickly swallowed up by a refusal to accept the circumstances of what landed her here. "But we're in the middle of a war, so it would make sense. They're probably overworked to the bone." She waved the thoughts off and trusted in the comfort of this conflict. Whenever this would be all said and done, then she'd hear back from them.

Lulu seemed open to her curiosity about her fields of research, and she wasn't lying. Himiko had wanted to branch out away from just being a meat shield for the more important people. While not exactly trained to be putting chemicals into beakers, she knew her way around some general lab rules. Lucky for her, Mrs. Flint appeared to have a wide range of things to step foot into.

"All of those options sound intriguing, but I'll take anything at this point. I've a hunger to learn and all the time in the world. My civilian cover is as a florist, but back home, I created my own poisons. It's a family tradition, my grandmother was quite the toxicologist herself. So I'm not just somebody coming into this with zero practical experience."

"You did mentions quite a few things that sound familiar. I'm assuming that you deal with those other worlds, the Wilds or whatever their name is, alongside different dimensions from dreams. I've heard about one of our own, , I believe. She dealt with them in the past, I'm pretty sure. Fascinating woman, isn't she?"

[attempting catch on copperajah]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,682 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
outcast [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 0:06:04 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
the metallic scent of the copperajah carried over the snow and commanded gorgo’s attention. the houndoom peered in its direction, though stayed put at lulu’s heel as himiko ran off to collect a rare treasure. What luck.[break][break]

lulu might’ve commented that it was impressive, if himiko hadn’t dived right back into the conversation upon returning as though she’d not left at all. a small smile slipped through the pale stone of her face, amused, but it faded at himiko’s distress.[break][break]

”maybe send word about that copperajah you just caught,” lulu suggested. ”or, just give it time.”[break][break]

at the mention of , her smile returned, warmer than before. ”fascinating, indeed.” she’d recruited her, after all, and there had been no regrets, though to be fair, she hadn’t been privy to the woman’s recent kidnappings.[break][break]

she steered back to himiko’s own talents.[break][break]

”team rocket has many toxicologists in our midst – even some of the higher-ups. if it interests you, i may be able to connect you with one of them, so you can show your skills.”[break][break][break]

[break]
skipping!

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
outcast [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 3:45:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LAPRAS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRINE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BAXCALIBUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THERMAL EXCHANGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICICLE CRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE COPPERAJAH!

close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
outcast [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 7:11:32 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
Would that really get her family to contact her? Himiko wanted to believe in the lie for any amount of hope, though it was slowly dwindling as the months went on. Even with a brand new shiny pokemon, all the woman could do was sit and stew in her own ire. Even the thought of another shiny to begin her collection once more didn't have the same luster as it would have gotten from her. "Maybe." Himiko didn't even offer an indignant huff. "I've already waited for so long, so why won't they answer?" She looked at Lulu for an answer that likely wasn't even there.

Regardless, her attention moved onto the towering silhoutte wandering closer and closer towards them. It was taller than the two females, though its stance was haggard. Himiko's brows raised in curiosity as it moved closer enough for details to be made out. It looked to be in rough shape, pretty badly beaten and wounded, with some scales missing here and there. Rouge readied herself for another blast of flames, but somehow, the woman knew far well of what may be the problem. "Hold." she ordered the fire-type. She stepped forward to finally notice the dragon type as it let out a threatened growl deterring her away from it, though it struggled to maintain the facade.

"I know that look, the one you're feeling now." she began, eyes locked onto the dragon-type's eyes. He puffed up his chest and let out as deep of a roar that he could muster. "You've been burned, scorned by the very people you put your trust into, and you're hopelessly lost. Maybe you challenged somebody you thought you could take and found out the hard way. Maybe it was a fight over a mate and you lost. I don't dare whichever it is, it's history now. What I can offer you is a chance to grow stronger." Himiko held up a pokeball towards the dragon type, her hand kept level and voice calm, despite the aggressiveness shown. "I'll make you into one of your kind that should be respected, give you a reason to keep going, help you see things you never would have thought of before. You can join me and grow strong, or walk around here and sulk about "what-ifs" and regrets. And we both know that one's far more painful than the other."

The dragon stared at Himiko, its eyes honed in on hers. Yet Himiko refused to back down. The air between them both was tight, with the Rocket narrow her gaze. "If you want to strike me, then do so. I may not know if I'll be able to walk it off, but I know damn sure that you'll be taking what little energy you have left afterwards." Just two arrogant bastards playing chicken with one another. After a few more seconds, the Baxcaliber would walk to Himiko and let out a huff Himiko said nothing, then offered her other hand to slowly allowing her hands to glide around the wounds.

"Bite marks, cuts, protrusions." she said to herself. Her voice remained softly, though she continued looking back to the Pokemon. "I know it hurts. Let me focus your anger. We'll both take what we want from this world."

The Baxcaliber remained quiet, but slowly leaned into the pokeball in Himiko's hand, then disappeared inside.

[attempting catch on baxcaliber]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,682 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
outcast [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 2:53:25 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
“i’m afraid i don’t have the answer for you.”[break][break]

but she recalled the years she had spent wondering what her brother was up to, while she rotted in their childhood home feeling abandoned. knew at least a similar pain, and so she didn’t scoff at himiko’s longing and confusion.[break][break]

a baxcalibur appeared, worn from battle, and himiko’s approach was more interesting than the last. lulu watched closely as the huntress called off the flames of her salandit and dared closer, and she tried to make out the words over the whispering breath of kyurem’s frost.[break][break]

’you can join me and grow strong, or walk around here and sulk about "what-ifs" and regrets… let me focus your anger. we'll both take what we want from this world.’[break][break]

lulu smirked to herself, small and somewhat hidden beneath a black scarf.[break][break][break]

[break]
skipping!

[attr="class","bottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP